Thursday, February 15, 2007

Chinesepod Review Lessons

I've been cramming newbie ChinesePod lessons this morning to see if i can pick up the odd new word here and there. I did find out that I've been saying waiter incorrectly for a while now I shall have to find out if my pronunciation is now Kunming hua or not. I was creating review lessons as I went and they just went online. There will be a more detailed post about these things most likely tomorrow in the meantime you can go here for the main page, here for a page about the review lessons or go directly to the level you work from either Newbie 菜鸟, Elementary 初级 or Intermediate 中级. Upper intermediate levels may get the review work over if people want them but I struggle with Intermediate at the moment :-D.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home