Friday, March 02, 2007

The most depressing film clip I have ever watched.

Yes this post is learning Chinese related. Recently I've been going to KTV's for a bit of fun. I get the lyrics off Bidu and convert them into pinyin and give it a bit of a shot. This is one song my friends like to sing and for some reason I find this so depressing that it's hard for me to stay in the room.

It's from Taiwan. The song itself wouldn't be particularly depressing but the realness of film clip is. It doesn't just seem to be a storey outside of the song as most film clips are. Anyway watch it and see.

youtube here

and youtube that has been subbed into English here


Lyrics:

歌曲:童话
歌手:光良
专辑:童话

歌词:

忘了有多久
再没听到你
对我说你最爱的故事
我想了很久
我开始慌了
是不是我又做错什么
你哭着对我说
童话里都是骗人的
我不可能是你的王子
也许你不会懂
从你说爱我以后
我的天空星星都亮了
我愿变成童话里
我要变成童话里
我会变成童话里
你爱的那个天使
张开双手
变成翅膀守护你
你要相信
相信我们会像童话故事里
幸福和快乐是结局
一起写我们的结局

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

ahhhhhhh.........
Ok I don't really bother with songs, often the language seems too cultural or wierd. But there I was innocently mooching around on the Internet. Saw this post, thought hey those lyrics look pretty straight forward I can dig this.......
Watched the video .... waaaaaaaaa
Now I a grown man am acting like a big girl. Doh I am going to have to go out and get drunk and get in a fight or something to prove I am still macho.

I blame you !

5:29 AM  
Blogger CharlesChinese said...

I tried to warn everyone. The film clip is not only very depressing it's also very well made. I think that the reason this affects me so much is that I'm easily influenced by music and a good storey. This is one of the few film clips where the music is the storey and the storey is the music. They are amazingly entwined in each other... a devastating combination!

8:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home